Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Spritezero's Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Spritezero's Gm Application

Go down

Spritezero's Gm Application Empty Spritezero's Gm Application

Post  spritezero Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Real life name: Brian

Name you want to be called by: brian/bri/sprite/spritezero

Location : I live in Kansas, I usually am on my computer for up to 9 hours a day so the time zone isnt really a matter for me at all.
Active? : Everyday

XboxStory in-game name(s) (If any): spritezero (going to make an account)

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:I have been playing maplestory for 2 years now and private servers for one year. I have been switching on and off between servers for almost 2 months now because maplestory just doesnt seem as appealing as it used to be. Lately, I have been looking for the thing that gave me the spark in playing maplestory. I had tried buying a high lvl account, didn't work. I tried playing legit on every job except for gunslinger, didn't work. I even hacked a bishop to 120 and a hunter to lvl 125 and the spark still didn't come back. But then I had remembered when I used to be a gm on everydayMS before it had closed. Those were the happiest moments of my ms career. So the reason why I want to join is so that I can interact with players, help with problems and make the server a better place for everyone to play in.

What you think you can do: I have experience in .wz editing from my hacking days. I also know a little c++ and java but not enoguh to be a coder but one day im hoping to get better at it. I am also pretty good at using photoshop and macromedia flash which could probably be used for banners and/or videos (banned story).
Do you have any experience? : I have been a gm on two servers. Assyrian Ms and Everyday MS. They were both servers that never had a chance to make it into the top 50 but they were both had communities with over 30 people playing at any given time.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): email: venomtail@hotmail.com messenger: venomtail@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): I play basketball.football, and I am on my school track team. I get mostly A's and B's in school but I usually get all my work done during school so I can have more time to myself at my house. I have an xbox360 and I play left 4 dead, halo 3, skate 2, and cod4 sometimes with friends. I was adopted right after birth. My parent's divorced when I was two and I went to my dad's house every weekend. I remember that my older sister had recieved some real emotional problems from the divorce because when my dad came to take us to his house, she would stand in the shower for hours even after the water got freezing cold to avoid having to go with my dad. The main problem that arose with going to my dad's house every weekend was my step-mom. She was and still is a cold hearted bitch that beat me and my sister. My current situation is that I live with my mom in Kansas. My dad lives with my step-mom in Missouri. My sister is currently in Denver attending college. I have two cats and a dog, and I just recieved my lerners permit.

spritezero

Back to top Go down