Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Donation Prizes and other suggestions EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Donation Prizes and other suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Donation Prizes and other suggestions Empty Donation Prizes and other suggestions

Post  spritezero Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

To get users motivated about donating, we should offer donating awards. Now I know that you have seen the donation awards on other servers, but on this server, we could make it unique.Like an example.

5-10$ for wgs. 15 att.

That does seem kind of dull, but with other items, we could really customize it. Also, with every 5$ donation you make, you should be entered into a raffle contest where the user wins a prize. And if the upgrade spots in items are restorable, we could offer like a 50 att wg's. But if we added max stat items, then that would make donations kind of worthless. So im thinking to make it fair, you would only beable to get max stat items every 3 or 4 rebirths to ensure donations that will make the server better. Here is a chart for the people who don't quite understand it yet.

Awesome Donation prizes=players who want to donate=money to the server=new server equipment=more players= more awesome donation prizes and so on. It is a never ending circle of fun.

Ill edit this once I am able to get back to my computer

spritezero

Back to top Go down

Donation Prizes and other suggestions Empty lol nice idea

Post  [GM]Chris Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:19 pm

i could probly code that but 10-5$ for 15 att bwgs wow rip off

[GM]Chris

Back to top Go down

Donation Prizes and other suggestions Empty Re: Donation Prizes and other suggestions

Post  spritezero Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

ya, i suck at making prices for stuff.

spritezero

Back to top Go down

Donation Prizes and other suggestions Empty Re: Donation Prizes and other suggestions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum