Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Zohan's application for Game Master

2 posters

Go down

Zohan's application for Game Master Empty Zohan's application for Game Master

Post  Zohan Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:22 am

Name: Ryan/Zohan/Ahti/Zohan/S4NSA/Zoe/Rajan

Experience: I was a GM on two servers. One of them was called "MSREVOLUTION", but it closed down after a week or two when I think the owner decided that he can't use his computer to host it 24/7. My other server was calle "BeastModeMS" and it was V.55. We had around 6~7k registered users and 7~8 characters made. Usually we had around 40-50 users online until it slowly died down. The owner Tony, never logged on any more and gave the server to co-owner Rich or "Light1" on CEF. He couldn't take care of the server alone and most our coders, GM's and GFX left. That was a good server I was proud to have GM'd for. The last one was a server I made for myself personally to test out my coding skills. Sadly, I didn't know shit about coding and gave up on trying to become a coder or any thing else. MSREVOLUTION was v.55 along with BeastModeMS.

Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Availability: I am available for 2-3 hours depending on the days of the week. On holidays, I'm online two times longer than usual time since I'm off of school and my parents are gone. School days I can be online 2-3 hours as I previously suggested. Some times I am sick, and can be online for more than half the day. On weekends, I can be online 4-5 hours a day and then get off since my brother needs to use my computer until he gets his repaired.

Contact: I have MSN and AIM that I usually use. You can also PM me on here and a few other sites.

MSN: xgt3x24x7x@hotmail.com

AIM: stopcallingmedat

Other information: I may be a little psycho when I first start out and scare a few players a bit. That's just my way of saying hello to the whole server I'm going to use my time on. Hence, if you chose me. I can also advertise on other web sites and forums. Most of the commands I have memorized for v.55 and for v.62.

===============================================

I also have SOME experience in Photo shop for making a few simple banners. My current versions are CS2 extended edition, CS3 regular and CS4 portable. I can post a few samples of some signatures that I made if you want.

I can also link you to Rich/Light1 on CEF and you can ask him of m experience and how I worked during my 5 months at BeastModeMS.

Real life name: Ryan

Name you want to be called by: Zohan

Location/Timezone: San Francisco, California + (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive): I am available for 2-3 hours depending on the days of the week. On holidays, I'm online two times longer than usual time since I'm off of school and my parents are gone. School days I can be online 2-3 hours as I previously suggested. Some times I am sick, and can be online for more than half the day. On weekends, I can be online 4-5 hours a day and then get off since my brother needs to use my computer until he gets his repaired.

XboxStory in-game name(s) (If any): Going to make one called Zohan once I finish installing V62 again.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I have over 6 months of experience being a Game Master for V.55 and V.62. I would like to join the team because I have been browsing for a server that needs a Game Master. Also got banned in GMS while botting with my level 162 Bishop :'(

What you think you can do: I can attract some players, advertise, hold events and think of some new commands to suggest. I have banned over 60 hackers in my total time of being a GM.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I was a GM on two servers. One of them was called "MSREVOLUTION", but it closed down after a week or two when I think the owner decided that he can't use his computer to host it 24/7. My other server was calle "BeastModeMS" and it was V.55. We had around 6~7k registered users and 7~8 characters made. Usually we had around 40-50 users online until it slowly died down. The owner Tony, never logged on any more and gave the server to co-owner Rich or "Light1" on CEF. He couldn't take care of the server alone and most our coders, GM's and GFX left. That was a good server I was proud to have GM'd for. The last one was a server I made for myself personally to test out my coding skills. Sadly, I didn't know shit about coding and gave up on trying to become a coder or any thing else. MSREVOLUTION was v.55 along with BeastModeMS.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):

Email: gt3x24x7v2@gmail.com

AIM: stopcallingmedat

MSN: xgt3x24x7x@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Its in the above application.
Zohan
Zohan

Back to top Go down

Zohan's application for Game Master Empty Re: Zohan's application for Game Master

Post  THEDARKLUU Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:29 am

i played beast mode ms. What as ur ign. mine was KanyeWest

THEDARKLUU

Back to top Go down

Zohan's application for Game Master Empty Re: Zohan's application for Game Master

Post  Zohan Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm

I remember you.

Remember the "INFAMOUS GM THE ZOHAN"

I always teleported you and spied on you Very Happy
Zohan
Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down