Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Gm Application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Gm Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  Novina Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 am

Real life name:Jimmy

Name you want to be called by:Jimmy

Location/Timezone:Boston Ma, Milton 02186

Time spent online: WeekDays(After 4 0r 5) & Weekends(Morning Till Afternoon or Night)

XboxStory in-game name(s) (If any):Novina

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:I think i should be chosen because I try to be as helpful as possible in-game and out-of-game, but while adhering to all applied rules as well. I've played maple for about two years now, and I know all the ins and outs of this game. I enjoy playing maple not for the MMORPG aspects, but for the community, and I would love the chance to help build, from the ground up, a community like XBOXStory. I also found all the GM commands so I wouldnt need to bother you guys with alot of question. I'd like to consider myself a smart person and able to solve any problems aimed my way and also very mature. I enjoy interacting with people and maplestory is that type of game. I feel i would do well advertising because i know how to use PAINTSHOP PRO and im really familar with it. I was a Gm in StarMs simply because i knew my friends marco who made it but the server ended up shuttting down. And if you have any question just hit up the myspace MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGFRESH_617. Thnxx XD

What you think you can do: I think i would be helpfull helping out the new comers and helping them familar with the server, and i think i could make a few banners by using paintshop pro. i would be on almost everyday because i have a alot free time since the summer coming up.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):I Was a GM In STARMS

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):Aim(songzx3)Email(jimmyguilaume@ymail.com)

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):Basketball,Graphic desighn, Music and jus chillen

Novina

Back to top Go down