Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Brian's Gm application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Brian's Gm application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Brian's Gm application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Brian's Gm application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Brian's Gm application

Go down

Brian's Gm application Empty Brian's Gm application

Post  Brian Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:03 am

Real life name:Brian Nguyen

Name you want to be called by:Brian

Location/Timezone:Pacific time(canada)

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive): I am very Active on weekends and im usually off for like 3 or 4 hours on sundays because of church. on weekdays im on after 2:30 pm because thats when i usaully get off of school. from 2:30 i sta on all day if soemthing important is going on in the server or if anyone needs help on anything.

XboxStory in-game name(s) (If any):Brian

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:I choose to be in your team because i am a very friendly and helpful person to others i will spend most of my time helping other people then just messing around all day and ignoring some people. I should be chosen to be a gm in this server because ive had experiences with other servers. i also will be on helping and doing stuff to advertise the server such as making movies and spreading the word about the server.

What you think you can do:i thnk i can code custom maps and custom npcs for the server so that mroe people will be able to have more fun and more time to train and much more.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):ive been a co admin in mudkip ms for about 5 months then the server shut down due to hackers. I have proof about this but the proof isnt that much help full but ill put it on anyways. Just go to my youtubesite https://www.youtube.com/user/xBrianxxxx and scroll all the way down and as you can see there is a player in mudkip ms that needed my help for unbanning his account because something was wrong with it. Oh and here is the admins account about the server because this has videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/JeffSeany

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):My MSN is : brian-nguyen_1@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):Friendly Smile,Rarely mad,i play basketball,soccer,tenis. i like to do stilts (when you walk on thos big sticks xD. And thy for reading my app hope ou enjoyed it:)

Brian

Back to top Go down