Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What the fuck happened to the server?
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm by Chris

» I am chris is game
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm by Chris

» Zohan's application for Game Master
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 pm by Zohan

» XboxStory Videos
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 pm by spritezero

» Donation Prizes and other suggestions
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm by spritezero

» wont let me on main site
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm by spritezero

» Spritezero's Gm Application
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm by spritezero

» Needed Improvements
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am by Toxic

» Abenson's GM Application
Zohan's application for Game Master EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am by Abenson

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Zohan's application for Game Master

Go down

Zohan's application for Game Master Empty Zohan's application for Game Master

Post  Zohan Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:18 am

Name: Ryan/Zohan/Ahti/Zohan/S4NSA/Zoe/Rajan

Experience: I was a GM on two servers. One of them was called "MSREVOLUTION", but it closed down after a week or two when I think the owner decided that he can't use his computer to host it 24/7. My other server was calle "BeastModeMS" and it was V.55. We had around 6~7k registered users and 7~8 characters made. Usually we had around 40-50 users online until it slowly died down. The owner Tony, never logged on any more and gave the server to co-owner Rich or "Light1" on CEF. He couldn't take care of the server alone and most our coders, GM's and GFX left. That was a good server I was proud to have GM'd for. The last one was a server I made for myself personally to test out my coding skills. Sadly, I didn't know shit about coding and gave up on trying to become a coder or any thing else. MSREVOLUTION was v.55 along with BeastModeMS.

Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Availability: I am available for 2-3 hours depending on the days of the week. On holidays, I'm online two times longer than usual time since I'm off of school and my parents are gone. School days I can be online 2-3 hours as I previously suggested. Some times I am sick, and can be online for more than half the day. On weekends, I can be online 4-5 hours a day and then get off since my brother needs to use my computer until he gets his repaired.

Contact: I have MSN and AIM that I usually use. You can also PM me on here and a few other sites.

MSN: xgt3x24x7x@hotmail.com

AIM: stopcallingmedat

Other information: I may be a little psycho when I first start out and scare a few players a bit. That's just my way of saying hello to the whole server I'm going to use my time on. Hence, if you chose me. I can also advertise on other web sites and forums. Most of the commands I have memorized for v.55 and for v.62.

===============================================

I also have SOME experience in Photo shop for making a few simple banners. My current versions are CS2 extended edition, CS3 regular and CS4 portable. I can post a few samples of some signatures that I made if you want.

I can also link you to Rich/Light1 on CEF and you can ask him of m experience and how I worked during my 5 months at BeastModeMS.

Real life name: Ryan

Name you want to be called by: Zohan

Location/Timezone: San Francisco, California + (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Time spent online (Don't lie we can use this against you if you're inactive): I am available for 2-3 hours depending on the days of the week. On holidays, I'm online two times longer than usual time since I'm off of school and my parents are gone. School days I can be online 2-3 hours as I previously suggested. Some times I am sick, and can be online for more than half the day. On weekends, I can be online 4-5 hours a day and then get off since my brother needs to use my computer until he gets his repaired.

XboxStory in-game name(s) (If any): Going to make one called Zohan once I finish installing V62 again.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I have over 6 months of experience being a Game Master for V.55 and V.62. I would like to join the team because I have been browsing for a server that needs a Game Master. Also got banned in GMS while botting with my level 162 Bishop :'(

What you think you can do: I can attract some players, advertise, hold events and think of some new commands to suggest. I have banned over 60 hackers in my total time of being a GM.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I was a GM on two servers. One of them was called "MSREVOLUTION", but it closed down after a week or two when I think the owner decided that he can't use his computer to host it 24/7. My other server was calle "BeastModeMS" and it was V.55. We had around 6~7k registered users and 7~8 characters made. Usually we had around 40-50 users online until it slowly died down. The owner Tony, never logged on any more and gave the server to co-owner Rich or "Light1" on CEF. He couldn't take care of the server alone and most our coders, GM's and GFX left. That was a good server I was proud to have GM'd for. The last one was a server I made for myself personally to test out my coding skills. Sadly, I didn't know shit about coding and gave up on trying to become a coder or any thing else. MSREVOLUTION was v.55 along with BeastModeMS.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):

Email: gt3x24x7v2@gmail.com

AIM: stopcallingmedat

MSN: xgt3x24x7x@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Its in the above application.
Zohan
Zohan

Back to top Go down